Livermore Food Tours are excited to offer private tours!
Create a memorable and unique experience for your family, friends, team or group. Private tours provide an entertaining and worry-free social event for your group. Our food tours are perfect for:
- Corporate Events or Work Socials
- Team Building Activities
- Family Reunions or Outings
- Birthday & Anniversary Gifts or Celebrations
- Pre-Wedding Event for out-of-town guests
- Girls Day/Night Out
- Networking Groups
- Culinary and Cooking Groups
- Class Reunion Gatherings
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
- Entertaining get-together for old friends
Please read the following before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form.
- Livermore Food Tours and the private group tour organizer will agree on all logistical details prior to the tour date.
- Private group tours follow the same format as the public tours only in a private setting and the option to choose your day and time (depending on restaurants availability). The tour length (3 hours), sampling destinations and cultural highlights are thoughtfully prepared and will provide the tastiest and most entertaining experience for your group.
- Private group tours have a minimum capacity of 6 people and maximum capacity of 12 people.
- We will try to accommodate any dietary restrictions, food allergies or particular requirements as detailed on our FAQ page. We ask for this information in advance.
- Private group food tours are held rain or shine.
Pricing and Reservations
- Private group tour tickets are sold at the same price as regular public tours. A tour guide gratuity fee of 15% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide. No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Private group tour tickets purchased less than 14 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
- Private group tour tickets purchased more than 14 days from agreed tour date require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total invoice paid via credit card to hold an agreed upon date, time slot, and tour guide.
- Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due 10 business days prior to the event.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable.
For general questions, please refer to the FAQ page for further information. We will answer all of your specific questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form.
Let’s Get Started!
Please complete the Private Group Tour Request Form located on the right (no obligation by just filling out the form). We will contact the tour organizer within 1-2 business days. We encourage you to book well in advance to maximize your chances of getting the day and time you want. Looking forward to hosting your group on a tasty adventure!